Hello friends! I’m sharing this adorable card for my third grader pen pal. I originally wanted to make a Valentine’s card with these adorable pandas, but ended up with this fun card instead.
Thank you for stopping by.
- Stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs Lovely Pandas, Lawn Fawn Toucan Do It, Simon Says Stamp Heart Animals
- Dies: Whimsy Stamps Slimline Card Builder Die
- Stencils: Simon Says Stamp Clouds For Days
- Ink: Gina K Designs Sweet Corn, Peach Bellini, Bubblegum Pink, and Wild Lilac
- As You Like It – Favorite Stencil or Freestyle Background (Stencil because it makes it super easy to make a background and I can use different types of media.)
- Allsorts #716 – ATG w/ option of wings
- Crafty Gal Corners #240 – Add a Heart
- Crazy is our fame – Stencils w/ option of hearts
- Gerda Steiner Designs Feb
- PIP #2307 – ATG
- Simon Says Stamp Wed – ATG
- WAW #583-584 – ATG
3 thoughts on “Hey, you.”
So cute with the little images floating in the multi coloured clouds, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and using the Wings option.
Awe … how sweet is this! LOVE those multi-colored clouds to match in with each sweet bear! Adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
P.S. Did you hear the news? We have another new challenge blog we’d love to have you come check out and play along in. It all begins on March 3, 2023. It’s called Triple B. Fun with Birds, Butterflies & Blooms. Would love to have you pop over! Appreciate your support!
I love this cute card. I may need to case this design. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine