Happy Wednesday! I’m sharing a simple, masculine, birthday card! I personally think masculine cards are hard to make, but this was so simple and fast to create. I stamped the image and added distress ink around the buffalo. I die cut out a brown cardstock, patterned paper, and the white cardstock with the buffalo on it. I attached everything together and added the sentiment and embellishments. Lastly, I made a matching envelope by stamping the buffalo on the envelope.
- Stamp: Unity Stamp Aging Graze-Fully
- Die: Pink & Main Rectangles Set
- Ink: Gina K Designs Dark Chocolate Ink, Distress Ink Vintage Photo
- Other: Jen Hadfield Puffy Dots, My Mind’s Eye Paper Pad
- A perfect time to craft #4
- AllSorts Wk 670: Any Real Animals
- As you like it: To Recycle/Buy New (Buy New because I love shopping and receiving packages; Stamp, Buffalo, was brand new)
- Critter Crazy #61
- Incy Wincy Designs: Easter +/- Animals
- PIP #2214
So happy you dropped by. I hope you like this masculine card.