To celebrate the new Lunar new year, I made some red envelopes for fun. It’s the year of the Ox, so all my red envelopes had an ox.
First, I used the Cricut Explorer to cut out the red envelopes. Then, I stamped the images with Gina K Designs Embossing Ink and heat embossed with Gold powder. I used Clearly Besotted Year of You and Gina K Designs Holiday Tapestry to make these red envelopes.
A closer view of the red envelopes.
The one with Gina K Designs Holiday Tapestry Stamp is below. I think if I want to remake this, I should make it on a longer red envelope, so I can see more of the design.
I really liked how these turned out, so I think I might be making more next year. They were easy and fun to make. I think I liked the first one the most. What about you?
- Casology #383 – Envelope
- Clever Dexter #14 – Just Because
- Crafty Catz #538 – Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers #201 – Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday #673 – CAS
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies #2106 – Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede #413 – Anything Goes
Wishing you great happiness, prosperity, and health during Ox Year!