Happy Friday! I went for a red monochromatic card look for Gina K Designs January Challenge combined with MFT Sketch #526. It was a one layer ink blending with GKD Coral Reef, Red Hot, Red Velvet, and Dark Chocolate from top to bottom. I decided to add a couple of hearts since Valentine’s is just around the corner.
I really liked this monochromatic look, and I think I will be making more with different colors. I might need to buy some more silhouette stamps from Gina K Designs, even though I told myself to stop buying any craft related things until the end of the year. I’m glad her new release was sold out, so I didn’t have to test my will power. 😂 On a side note, this reminded me of San Francisco’s red sky.
I hope you enjoyed the card as well. Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend full of crafting!
- GKD Handmade Botanicals
- GKD Holiday Tapestry
- GKD Hearty Greetings
- GKD Wealth of Wishes
- Stamp Sheet Mocchiri Friends
- GKD Coral Reef
- GKD Red Hot
- GKD Red Velvet
- GKD Dark Chocolate
- GKD Dusty Rose
- Gina K Designs January Challenge – Red
- MFT Sketch #526
- SSS Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
- AAA card #182 – One Layer + optional twist Silhouettes
- Krafty Chicks #544 – Any Occasion
- Polkadoodles Wk 4 – Anything Goes
- Casology Wk #382 – Unite
- Word Art Wednesday #475 – #476 – Anything Goes
- Hero Arts #19 – Include a Heart
- PIP Challenge #2104 – Anything Goes