For Day 7 of the Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge, I decided to color in the Winter Fireplace Set from Limited Runs Stamps that I just won with colored pencils. I die cut a rectangle piece of white card stock and a circle in the middle of the card stock. I wanted the kissing mice that I colored from Day 6 to pop away from the fireplace, so I used foam adhesive squares to adhere the white card stock. Lastly, I added the mistletoe that was also from Kiss Me Quick by Clearly Besotted with foam adhesive square.
- All Sorts Challenge #598: Anything Goes with a Candle, Light, or Bright Option
- A Perfect Time To Craft #11
- Classic Design Challenge
- Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 45
- Crafty Animals #44: Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations #415: Anything Goes
- Craft-Dee Bowz : Nov
- Cute Card Thursday #660: Wintry
- Dragonfly Dreams: Christmas/Winter
- Krafty Chicks Challenge #533: Christmas
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #146
- Merry Little Christmas #28: Anything Goes
- Morgan’s ArtWorld #11: Anything Goes
- NBUS #20: Never Before Used Schtuff
- Pearly Sparkle #57: Christmas/Winter Critters
- Polkadoodles Craft Week 46
- QKR Stampede #408
- SSS Monday Challenge: Happy Holidays
- Try it on Tuesday: Traditional Christmas Colors
- Unicorn Challenge #60: Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a mice holiday!!
16 thoughts on “Have a Mice Holiday”
Lovely and happy card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
A super sweet image with great colours and design. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes/Candles and Lights at Allsorts.
A really sweet card, love the cute mice
Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday challenge
Very cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our “Christmas” Challenge.
A really sweet image and so pretty, perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.
Cute little Christmas mice!!! Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday for our traditional Christmas Color challenge.
Hi Jacinda, a sweet and special Christmas card, love the little scene you have created for the mice. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw… Megan DT LPoCF
Hi! Your project is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us on Dragonfly Dreams Challenges and best of luck with your entry.
Ine DT http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
Oh so cute. Fun cute little images. So glad you shared over at Colour crazy
Such a cute scene! Love the added dimension
I love this sweet card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator
Such a cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at colour crazy craft challenge.
Wonderful image and fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
Adorable creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan’s ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx
Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT
That is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan’s ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT –