I finally started my own blog! This is so much harder than I thought it would be. I am much more active on Instagram, but I hope the blog will motivate me to make more cards. I can get quite lazy sometimes; hence, the name.
Now to the challenge. I was really inspired by this sketch and made 3 cards for this challenge.
For my first card, I decided to go with hot chocolate, which is also perfect for the 2020 Coffee Lover Blog Hop. I stamped and used watercolor on the Hero Arts Foam Animals and fussy cut the images. Isn’t the cat foam just ADORABLE?
For my second card, I used the second half paper and added a penguin that looked like it was opening it’s arms up for a warm hug.
For my last card, I tried to add some gold foil to the wreath, but it got a little messy. It was a learning experience to add foil with an adhesive pen.
- Recollections: Ice Crystals Paper Pad, Christmas Penguin Stamp, Christmas Pets Paper Pad
- Hero Arts Foam Animals
- Spellbinders SDS-093 Wreath Stamp
- Clearly Besotted Simply Said Stamp
- Decofoil: Adhesive Pen, Gold Transfer Foil
- Gina K Designs: Amalgam Ink, Christmas Pine Ink
Thank you for visiting. I’m always happy to hear from you.